Large Garden Planters
Created using Pine (Softwood) and Finished with a Satin Varnish
Free Postage and Packaging
Available in flat pack for your convenience
Rectangle Planter Sizes
Overall Sizes : H= 32cm W= 97cm D= 35cm
RRP : £69.99
Good Cause Notice
Reducing Anti-social behaviour in Witney and West Oxfordshire
We are pleased to let you know that Synolos has launched its new two-year Profits Making Change initiative, with a focus on Young People & Communities. Our aim for Witney and West Oxfordshire is to help maintain positive and engaging environments and reduce antisocial behaviour.
What will we do, and how?
We will be using our new Social Enterprise Website (www.inndi.co.uk) and aim to generate £125k in sales - which will mean £63k of profit. With this profit we will be able to introduce the following initiatives:
- Engage with young people within Witney & West Oxfordshire who are at risk of antisocial behaviour within local communal spaces
- Support young people to become positive members of the local community
- Create meaningful long-term solutions to support those at risk of long-term social disengagement and unemployment
To achieve the above outcomes for young people, we will offer the following types of engagements:
Outreach – Street-to-street engagement
Mental health support – Support workshops
Employment workshops – Back-to-work support
Training and Education workshops
This first Profits Making Change 2019-20 - Young People & Communities Initiative aims to support young people in playing a positive part within the communities of Witney and West Oxfordshire with a core aim of reducing Anti-Social Behaviour.
The following sales targets will allow us to do the following:
£3k profit will allow us to deliver:
50 hours - Outreach – Street-to-street engagement
7 hours - Mental health support – Support workshops
7 hours - Employments workshops – Back-to-work support
7 hours - Training and Education workshops
1100 hours - Outreach – Street-to-street engagement
250 hours - Mental health support – Support workshops
250 hours - Employments workshops – Back-to-work support
250 hours - Training and Education workshops
For this to be successful, and to make real positive change within Witney and West Oxfordshire, we are looking for support from all areas of the community, including:
- Local businesses
- Charity, third sector and schools
- Church and faith groups
- Local individuals and groups
Can you help? We are looking for:
- Individuals to forward our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram posts and emails, and promote our website within your networks
- Individuals who can create awareness of our cause and products
- Individuals or commercial outlets who can sell our products
- Individuals who are social media savvy and able to bring awareness online
- Individuals willing to leaflet drop
Within the next week we will be launching our first product. There will be new product launches every four weeks.
It is also important to note that www.inndi.co.uk currently has over 700 products within its inventory for you to browse and purchase.
www.inndi.co.uk is the little trading brother of the West Oxfordshire based Social Enterprise Synolos CIC (07757076) www.synolos.co.uk - Please Note: We make or wholesale buy every product we sell. We operate like any other business but we exist to benefit the local community in everything we do. For every £1 of income, 50% will be the initial purchase or construction cost then reinvested to create further products. The remaining 50% go towards creating the provision that support Witney and West Oxfordshire.